The Yuba City Dentistry Group has a lot of experience with installing and caring for dental implants. As a result, we have had many conversations with existing and potential clients about the advantages of dental implants, the value of the procedure, and the technologies that we believe offer the best experience for our patients. Therefore, before you get dental implants, you should ask these three questions of your dentist.
How Can I Finance Dental Implants?
Many patients worry about having the necessary cash on hand to pay for dental implants. The Yuba City Dental Group has a number of solutions for our clients.
- In-House Financing: We use a third-party financier with a track record of providing quality financing for dental procedures. Using this method, you can pay for dental implants over time.
- Fewer Implants for the Same Results: With the All-on-4 method, our dentists can use fewer implants to still provide a full-mouth restoration. Just four dental implants are required to provide an entire jawline, upper or lower, with a new set of teeth.
- Dental Implants as an Investment: Remember that your health and your appearance are both life qualities that pay a big dividend over time. Dental implants contribute to both aspects of your well-being.
We want financing to only be a minor concern for our patients. The benefits of dental implants for your health and appearance are significant.
How Much Experience Does My Dentist Have with Dental Implants?
Every potential dental implant patient should be concerned about a dentist’s track record with dental implant installations. These are the questions to consider:
- What is a dentist’s dental implant success rate versus their failure rate?
- How many dental implant installations do they do per month?
- Do they have before and after images from some of their patients?
- Do they take advantage of continuing education in dental implant technology, and if so, when was the last time they attended a dental implant seminar?
When you hear satisfying answers to these questions, you are more likely to proceed with confidence when it’s time to get your dental implants!
What Dental Implant Technology Do You Use?
The Yuba City Dentistry Group uses the dental implant materials that we feel are best suited for each patient’s situation. Every patient benefits from our 3-D scanning technology that digitizes the interior of their mouth, as well as our 3-D x-ray machine that provides a detailed view of their lower and upper jawbones. Many of our dental implant patients are able to take advantage of our same-day manufacturing technology that provides a crown or full-set of teeth for immediate use.
You may have more than three questions about dental implants. If so, reach out to the Yuba City Dentistry Group for more information. We are proud to talk about the good results and advanced dental technology that we experience here in our dental office!